UTD 370AG Standard Trilaminate Drysuit (Soft, flexible)
UTD 370AG Breathable Trilaminate Drysuit (Soft, flexible)
UTD 370AG Breathable Trilaminate Drysuit (Soft, flexible, breathable and extremely durable) with taped seams, Waterproof Zipper (Plastic 0r Brass), collar hood, zipper cover with plastic zipper, latex neck and wrist, reinforced crotch area, Stretchable Cordura 1000 Overlay, Tech Boots, bag, hood, UTD logo on the Right arm and pocket)
The UTD 370AG Drysuit has features, materials and design concepts that are unique and exclusive to UTD. They are not used in a regular ROFOS drysuits and /or availible to other Rofos dealers.
- Lightweight Trilaminate (370 Trilaminate) plus Stretchable Cordura Overlay Interior fully taped.
- Telescoping torso with a quick-adjusting crotch strap.
- Entirely Made in Italy.
- Stretchable Cordura® 1000 reinforcements on: shoulders, elbows, forearms, sitting,, shins, horse and harness. (RED or CAMO)
- Kevlar Knees and Elbows
- Two four-compartment Cordura® 1000 pockets: self-draining, closed with strap high strength and equipped with seven elastics inside.
- Waterproof front zipper (BDM and YKK) with Cordura® protective bib closed with nylon zipper.
- Low-profile rotating inflation valve with central button, and high profile exhaust valve. (Apex or Si-Tech)
- Latex wrists and neck seals, with 3-mm superstretch neoprene warm neck collar for improved comfort and heat retention.
- Superstretch collar hood with differentiated thickness, sides in 7 mm, neck and collar in 5 mm, dual peak with vents, 5-mm face seal, single-lined.
- Embedded boots in 3 mm neoprene with a rigid sole and removable inner sockliner, to make it even stiffer if necessary.
- Reinforcements on the instep and loop tape fraying.
- Reinforced support for pee- valve.
- Adjustable elastic suspenders and completely removable; they have an elastic ring to store the sleeves when the suit is not completely worn.
- Adjustable drawstring waist for better fit.
- Weight 7lbs/3 Kg.
- Comes complete with hose, hood and carrying bag
- Neck: standard neck is latex, but you can choose heavy duty or interchangeable neck (silicone or latex).
- Wrists: standard cuff is latex, but you may prefer the heavy duty or interchangeable cuff.
- Valves : Apex or Si-Tech
- Boots: standard are neoprene boots,
- P-valve: the reinforcements for the p-valve are standard, but you can choose to have the suit already with the p-valve fitted.
- Overlay: cordura in the red or CAMO
Drysuit Measurement and Order Form.
Attatchments & PDFs