Cross Over Alpha/Delta System Backmount or Side Mount BCD
Cross Over Alpha/Delta Backmount or Side Mount BCD
This BCD is desigedn for recreational divers who want to back-mount or side-mount their cylinder/s (steel or aluminum) on a standard stainless steel backplate or a soft backplate or Z-Harness or Aluminum Backplate for either warm or cold water diving. The system is composed of a Alpha/Delta PRO or Camo Trim Device that has up-to 30 lbs / 14kg of lift, a stainless-steel (SS) backplate or a Soft Back Plate or a Z-Harness or a Aluminum Backplate, a Stainless Steel Single Tank adapter with two cam tank straps.
Features and Benefits
- Complete hybrid crossover (back-mount or side mount) system
- Includes an Alpha/Delta PRO or CAMO Trim Device/Wing
- Designed for horizontal diving position
- Easy dump air from left rear dump OPV and from LP hose. The OPV can be exchange to the right side if desired.
- Power inflator is located on the top of the wing however it can be moved to the bottom right or left if side-mount is desired
- SS Backplate or Soft Backplate or Z-Harness or Aluminum Backplate just add weight to the system plus a Single Tank Adapter is included
- Comes with two Cam Buckle Tank Straps to attach the back-mount single tank & two side mount bunbees
- 5 year warranty
30lbs / 14 Kg Alpha/Delta PRO or Camo Trim/Wing
- Alpha/Delta PRO or CAMO trim device for back-mount or Side-mount diving or can be use for singe/double tank side-mount diving.
- One wing works for warm water and cold water diving. No need for a 20lbs/9kg wing or a 30lbs/14kg wing or a 40lbs/23kg.
- Super Low Profile and Streamline.
- Always stays snug to your body. No wing flapping around or "Taco"ing - Significantly Reduces Drag and Dynamic Instability.
- Dumps from left OPV and the top mounted LP hose.
- The OPV and Inflator can be interchanged for bottom left side, bottom right side or top of trim device as desired.
- Correct position of the lift cell to keep you in the horizontal prone position - Hence Trim Device.
- Upto 30lbs / 14 kg Lift
- SS Single Tank Adapter is included
Soft Back Plate, Stainless Steel Backplate Or Z-Harness or Aluminum Backplate
- UTD/DIR/Hogarthian style single piece webbing harness
- Stainless-steel D-rings and tri-glide stoppers
- Stainless-steel waist buckle
- Adjustable crotch strap